Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Fridge!

Celebrating my new fridge AND my first successful shopping trip (I went yesterday but got kinda overwhelmed, bought a ready meal and some coco pops and ran away) This time, a really nice SKP buddy (the people who help foreign students get settled in) happened to be going at the same time as me so she showed me around ^.^ I'm not sure I'd have managed without Sen-san ~ 
Anyway, look at all the vegetables - I promise I'm eating healthily! 

ps also got my bike today, have all but forgotten how to ride but I'm free tomorrow morning, so I'll practise and put up a picture of it then~

4 comments:

  1. Where are the beams and the toast? what sort of a student are you? :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A student in Japan (silly!) You CAN get bread, I haven't braved it yet. But definitely no beans xp

      Delete
  2. Well done for surviving shopping! (How's the brand reading going?) And I want to see your bike - do you have an umbrella holder on it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand reading's slooowly getting better (it helps when you have a fluent speaker telling you what everything is, of course) Still have to spend ages working out the difference - then I buy the cheapest one anyway...

      Delete