Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

My new bicycle

... is fantastic! I rode it up and down the street outside the dormitory to get a feel for it, and I'm planning a trip to the 100 yen shop tomorrow to test myself out with something a little more challenging ~ But it seems like I have remembered how to ride it now, so that's good :)


Look at it! Isn't it lovely?!



Also check out the bike locks
 At first I thought everyone was just leaving their bikes unlocked, and was wondering if Japan is really THAT safe... until the landlord showed me how to unlock mine! (The dorm rents you the bikes people used last year, it's much cheaper than just buying one yourself ~ Also they insure it so that if something breaks, you can get it fixed at the local repair shop for free!)

 
So I'm planning to have lots of fun cycling around town (maybe when it gets a little cooler though...)


No comments:

Post a Comment